We are looking for an experienced shift supervisor for French offshore wind farm inter-array cable installation supervision.
Scope of work :
You are part of project teams and responsible for coordinating the daily activities performedonboard the Cable Lay Vessel (CLV), including cable installation, survey, trenching and ROVoperations. You report directly to the Offshore Installation Manager on day to day operations andyou are the contact for the deck crew, subcontractors and other departments onboard the CLV.
- Prepare project specific drawings, procedures (e.g. installation procedures, task riskassessment, work methods, etc.); for the projects and tenders;
- Coordination and execution of project site activities performed by own crew and subcontractors;
- Liaising with the Offshore Installation Manager and subcontractors onboard;
- Coordinate mobilization and use of project specific third party hired equipment onboard;
- Warrant that the project procedures / plans comply and are executed within the contractual,industry and local requirements in liaison with the Field Engineer;
- Review project specific drawings, procedures (e.g. installation procedures, task riskassessment, work methods, etc.) applicable to the project;
- Conduct tool box talks and as applicable Job Safety Analysis in accordance with project plans,maintaining communication with all parties in the event that any procedures or operatingconditions change, endorsing pre-work checklists and site permits as required;
- Prepare and arrange for all administrative tasks on project base, as required;
- Capable of instructing DPO officers regarding vessel movements;
- Understanding of technical and marine terminology;
- Participate and assist in onshore jobs as part of Operations and Technical Department.
Minium of 5 years experience would be required
Offshore rotation : 4x4
- Start date: 2021-06-27T00:00:00+00:00
- Duration: 1 or 2 rotation (4x4)
- Location: France (Offshore)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Supervisor, Superintendant, Client Representative
- Project type: Offshore Power Cable & optical fiber
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy
- Category: Offshore Installation