Aventa is looking for a civil engineer for one of its client.
• Study Customer Tender documentations and initial offer including all civil engineering requirements and specifications, particularly relating to the civil work activities that should be implemented and identify all key technical issues.
• Study the offer received from subcontractor including:
o Detailed Civil Works Scope of Works description,
o Precise Division of Responsibility matrix
o Price schedule.
• Assess the risks associated to the Civil Works part of the Project/installation of the High Voltage cable system and propose mitigation measures to eliminate or reduce.
• Management, follow up, check, control and verification of all the deliverables/drawings/method statements that the subcontractor needs to provide for this project.
• Travel to Europe will be required for short durations to attend site and meetings.
• High Engineering School with a Civil Works specialization (Civil Engineering Degree)
• A few years of experience within a Civil Engineering company is preferred.
• AutoCAD / QGIS / Solidworks knowledge
• Member of Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) would be a plus
• Fluent in English
Based in France or Ireland
Frequent travels inside Europe
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: long term
- Location: France or ireland
- Country: France, Ireland
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer, Project Engineer, Package engineer
- Field of activity: Onshore Oil&gas