We are looking for a Coating Engineer Subsea F/M on behalf of one of our clients, leader in Energy sector.
He/She will join Subsea Engineering group and to work for Material Technologiesdepartment in the tender and/or execution phase of subsea projects, on studies relating tothe selection, qualification and implementation of coating / painting systems on subsea pipelines and associatedstructures.
As Coating Engineer Subsea, youwill be in charge of:
- Selecting the various coatingsto be applied (anti-corrosion and thermal insulation on pipelines and subsea structures)
- Writing technicaldocumentation (specifications and technical purchase/service requests for the application of coatings)
- Supporting the purchasing teamin the evaluation phase of technical offers from Vendors / Subcontractors
- Reviewing technical documentsfrom suppliers/subcontractors relating to the application of coatings in factory or onfabrication sites
- Assisting in thepre-qualification and pre-production testing phases for the application of coatings at Vendors /subcontractors premises
- Attending technical meetings with Vendors/ Subcontractors& Clients.
- Engineering oruniversity degree in the field of materials and polymers
- A first experience in the field ofcoatings (3-5 years minimum), preferably in the offshore oil industry
- Good knowledgeof the codes and standards applicable to the application of coatings and paintings in thissector, in particular for linepipe coatings.
- The possession of a NACE CIP(Coating Inspector) or ACQPA FROSIO certification is a plus.
- Good interpersonalskills: your curiosity, rigour and organisational skills will be essential to your success
- English fluent (essential)
Location : Paris area
Missions abroad are to be expected
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 10 monts (renewable)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer