Plan, coordinate and monitor Sonamet’s fabrication activities including fitting, scaffolding and rigging activities, according to the Project Fabrication Plan, HSE and quality procedures to ensure that equipment built, responds to client requirement as well as QHSE / Planning and Budget requirements.
• Plan and supervise the activities of fabrication, rigging and scaffolding to ensure that they are done in accordance with the project plan, codes and specifications of the contract.
• Lead the fabrication on site to ensure that the work is done in line with the HSEQ standards.
• Support fabrication project procedures in conjunction with several areas, including:
o The Project Managers and Project Fabrication Engineers, to provide information about the construction process, namely working in progress, backlog, resources needs, contingencies;
o The welding area, aiming to prepare the assembly sequence;
o The Rigging area, to plan and carry out liftings safely;
o Quality Control area, through inspectors, to ensure intervention phases in a planned way, as per ITP, to check the conformity of the process and its outcomes and record the information required to make As-Built “dossiers”.
• Plan with the Fabrication Manager specific equipment and consumables needs for projects to organize and assign overall equipment necessary to fabrication.
• Analyze and monitor activities according with KPIs set and reporting, analyze variances and proposing possible corrective measures to achieve the defined goals.
• Maintain housekeeping at good level, and keep safety awareness, training and development of its workforce, ensuring that all fabrication teams to comply with HSE procedures.
• To approve the timesheets sent daily by supervisors, ensuring that the time and resources allocation reflect the actual hours of work in order to control costs and project progress.
• Plan, allocate, coordinate and manage human resources (national and expatriates) available, to guarantee that projects are carried out efficiently, timely on quality and costs established.
• Develop and propose human resources planning for future projects.
• Prepare and conduct the performance evaluation of the its workforce, in coordination with the General Superintendent and Human Resources Department, as well, implement the annual training plan to evaluate and develop the skills of staff production.
• General Superintendant
• Fabrication Manager
• PM and PFEs
• Welding area
• Quality Control
• Yard HSE
• Yard Manager
• Client’s Safety meeting (HIRA, JSA….).
Academic Background / Experience :
• Polytechnic (Level II) in Metalomechanic, Civil Construction or Mechanic; or, 11ª class (level III) in similar area.
• 15 years of professional experience in the area.
• Experience in oil/gas onshore business is a plus
Technical Knowledge / Skills:
• Structural works.
• Large assemblies
• Specialization in Pipes/Structures.
• Specialization in Drawing of Pipes/Structures.
Open to smart working - 7 days at least at the office in Suresnes, the rest in remote
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: To be defined
- Location: Suresnes
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Superintendant
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas