You will participate to offshore wind development project Worldwide.
The Contract Manager supports the Project Director, Senior Project Manager and Project Manager in addressing all aspects related to the Contracts with the Customer and the Subcontractors during the all phase of the projects, with a focus on the execution phase. Projects will be mostly located in North Europe and Far East.
KEYDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management and interpretation of contractual clauses between company and Customer/subcontractors;
- Claims and Variation Order management;
- Monitoring with PM all the contractual milestones and related payments;
- Advise the Project Director / Manager on any aspect of the Project execution which deviates from the requirements of the Contract;
- Liaise with Corporate Legal department concerning potential serious disputes;
- Administrate all contractual correspondence between Customer/Subcontractors and Contractor and between joint venture/consortium partners;
- Establish the milestones completion notices, collects the necessary back up to allow invoicing providing Finance and Control functions with this documentation;
- Solicit or ensures notification and submission of requests and notices, documents, in particular for those subject to time limits;
- Assist subcontracting procurement department in the management of contract related correspondence and in the management of claims litigations aspects.
- Availability to frequent business travels, around 20% of working time.
- Honours degree in law/ business administration/ management
- Knowledge of cable business is preferred
- Proven knowledge of EPCI suite of contracts
- Five years of experience as a Contract Manager or Portfolio Contract Manager
- Delivered on a number of industry related projects across a range of sectors and customers
- Proven track record in successfully executing multi-disciplined projects
- Significant time spent in the negotiation and control of external service suppliers and contractors
- Proven experience of successfully interfacing with multi-disciplined teams in a technical engineering environment
- Delivery of projects with successful adherence to H&S targets in a highly regulated industry
- Consistent achievement/ improvement of project financial targets
Resident in Milan
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: Long term assignment
- Location: Milan
- Country: Italy
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy