- Provide assistance and advice to Offshore Engineering and Construction project activities relevant to the preparation of management and administration of contracts, correspondence, procedures, etc.
- Ensure that, during project execution, contractual requirements are fully addressed up to final acceptance of works and completion of all project close-out activities
- Manage the change process on the project toward clients, main subcontractors and key vendors, ensuring that notices and notifications are issued as per contractual requirements, and participate in the generation of additional revenue and time extensions.
- Give assistance and advice, when required, in the interpretation of contractual clauses and in the preparation of legal opinions during the contract execution phase and for the stipulation of subcontracts.
- Fluent in English and preferably in Italian too
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (extendable) - Long-Term Assignment
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer, Lead Engineer
- Field of activity: Onshore Oil&gas