The service provided by the Contractor will follow the project breakdown and will cover the following:
- Lead variations and claim management
- Prepare the Contractual and Commercial Register for the applicable contract, with a weekly follow up and management of the contractual payment schedule.
- Pro-actively anticipate and avoid unexpected claims in Package’s Contract(s).
- Pro-active contract management and claim negotiations including resolution of issues/disputes for Contract(s).
- Manage and update overview of Variations, Claims & Claims register, amendments to the contract, Notices from Contractor(s).
- Manage pricing and commercial consequences associated with other contracts, in close collaboration with other Contractual Managers
- Participate in contractual execution management and administration
- Perform commercial management of contracts in cooperation with Foundation Package Manager
- Ensure Foundation’s Contractor(s) acts in accordance with Contractual terms and conditions.
- Assess impact of technical decisions and consequent actions, defining actions along execution of the Package works.
- Manage and follow up of contractual payment schedule and applications for payment with analysis of contractual impacts on future commitments and associated risks
- Manage pricing, commercial and contractual consequences associated with other contracts, in close collaboration with other Contracts Managers
- Ensure both Package team and the Contractor(s) meet all contractual obligations, in accordance with contractual terms and conditions.
Deployment to various manufacturing locations
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: Long-term opportunity
- Location: Europe
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer, Project Manager
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy