The role will liaise with:
- Construction Package Manager
- Industrial Plan Coordinator
- Marine Support Coordinator
Activity 1: Database and Excel Tools’Creation (Daily)
- Mastery of at least one of the following three programming languages: Python, R, SQL.
- Advanced level in Office database tools i.e.
- Microsoft access, Excel, VB and data visualization i.e. Power BI preferably with previous experience on energy projects application.
- Able of creating and maintaining project database (SQL)
- Creation of excel tools to monitor KPIs
Activity 2: Offshare administration (daily)
- Previous experience on offshore/marine software would be a great plus.
- Taking advanced training on Client’s marine software “Offshare” in order to act as administrator of the tool within the project team. Then provide support and training to internal and external Offshare users.
Activity 3: Interface/Dashboard/User (daily)
- Able of creating and maintaining project dashboards
- Creation of user interfaces for entering data into the data base
- Establishing processes for using data base interfaces and train these users.
Activity 4: Data Analysis (weekly)
- Analysis of existing database.
Participation to Meetings & Workshops
In order to ensure a continuous communication between the Client and the Service Provider, a series of meetings will be organised by Client throughout the duration of the Contract. Attendance and participation to these meetings will be key to ensure communication and alignment between the parties.
Among the recurrent meetings organised by Client, the Service Provider may be requested to attend to monthly coordination meetings. These meetings will aim at:
– Measuring performance of the Contract execution,
– Reviewing upcoming needs for additional activities and termination of on-going activities as the case may be,
– Holding discussions on challenges, difficulties, lessons learnt.
From time to time, the coordination meetings could be face-to-face meetings held in the Client’s offices in Paris-La Défense. However, if jointly agreed, those meetings will normally be held through conference call or teleconference call.
– The agenda of coordination meetings is at this stage preliminary and will be fine-tuned all along contract execution,
– The frequency of these meetings may vary (increased, decreased or even suspended) during periods when exchanges do not seem to be necessary.
Adhoc Meetings & Workshops
In addition, various ad-hoc meetings or workshops will also take place. If Client judges it relevant, the Service Provider will be requested to attend to these ad-hoc meetings.
Location : based in Courbevoie
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris Area
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy