We are looking for a Document Controller for one of our clients to work on Offshore Wind project in Netherland. The position is based in Naples but remote working is possible.
The candidate would be responsible for the control of technical documentation on the project:
- Ensure professional and timely Document Control support to a technical package
- Ensure compliance to document and records management processes
- Proactively ensure implementation and communication of the document and records management requirements, responsibilities, tools and processes
- Ensure standardisation & best practise’s to develop, improve & align documentation quality
- Establish and maintain communications with suppliers to ensure accurate and timely flow of the documentation deliverables
- Promote document flow processes ensuring traceability of documentation
- Ensure traceability of documentation by facilitate and ensure a controlled document review process
- Ensure readiness of as-built packages
- Support the quality team in their delivery of project quality standards
- Professional qualifications – Education equivalent to degree in engineering and administrative discipline
- Extensive knowledge of Primavera and Microsoft Project softwares.
- Relevant previous experience at an appropriate level in the offshore environment — an offshore wind experience would be a plus.
- Previous experience of several projects.
- Previous experience in managing others
- Good level of English is mandatory
- Italian is a plus
Location : Naples (IT) - Remote working possible
- Duration: Long term job (Permanent contract)
- Location: Naples
- Country: Italy, Italie
- Seniority level: Lead Engineer