Project detailsFrench Offshore Wind Farm
- Receive all incoming correspondence and process it.
- Sort incoming documents (Technical Data Sheets, Project of Works) register all to be registered.
- Prepare the documents to be urgently transferred to the Customers for the archive.
- Supervise the progress of the document transferred, according to the chief’s resolution, for execution.
- Prior to sending the document to the file, verify the correctness of the document and the presence of a mark that it has been executed.
- Keep track of the timing of this process.
- Maintain a computer database of documents.
- Process and send outgoing documents to recipients.
- Transfer documents to archives for safekeeping.
- Execute other orders from supervisors.
Location : La Ciotat
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (extendable)
- Location: La Ciotat
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Technician
- Field of activity: Onshore Oil&gas