Projects : Offshore renewable energy and offshore O&G
AVENTA Group is a French/Italian Engineering Company specialized in the Offshore Energy market.
We provide Engineering support and Consultancy services for Major operators and EPCI contractors such as: ENI, TOTAL, SAIPEM, SUBSEA 7 for Offshore Oil&Gas industry and PRYSMIAN, VATTENFALL, ENGIE for offshore wind farms industry.
We are actively recruiting Engineers and Technicians to cover an important workload in France, Italy or the UK.
Thanks to our 12 years of experience in the Offshore Industry, we have developed an innovative job matching tool which is able to propose Candidates very accurate opportunities in the offshore industry.
For more details please visit our website – www.aventa.fr
Aventa is currently looking to hire a “Dessinateur/Projecteur” on belhalf of one of his EPCI client.
Following our expansion in the renewable industry, we are looking for a CAD Designer/Draftman to be part of our client’s project Team.
Tasks and responsibilities :
- Production of fabrication drawings of steel structures using AutoCAD and Inventor software.
- Production of 2D/3D illustrations, storyboards / subsea installation sequences.
- Production of detailed lift rigging arrangements.
- Production of vessel deck layouts together with project engineers.
- Production of Field Layouts and schematics.
- Design / modelling of structures and equipment using 3D Inventor software.
- Technical education.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in design /drafting of steel structure / mechanical
- Preferred experience from Subsea engineering environment and/or offshore operations including cables (umbilicals, flexibles, power cables)
- Experience from working with offshore field layouts, cable route planning, and vessel deck layouts is a plus.
- Experience in using AutoCAD and Inventor CAD software
- A real plus would be having solid structural calculation knowledge, using Solidworks for instances.
Location : paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: LONG TERM ASSIGNMENT
- Location: Paris Area
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy