PROJET COURSEULLES – Drilling Machine Assembly and Commissioning Engineer – Windfarm French areaIntegrated in the Drilling package team, under the supervision of the Drilling Package Manager, the position will cover the following activities:
- Review the documentation released by subcontractors
- Assess the reliability of the time program assembly / test / com of the equipment (machine + tower + spoil)
- Verification of consistency of the construction and construction phases against the technical documentation.
- Ensure that all FAT activities are properly planned and documented – witness of FAT at various facilities (UK, Netherlands): ITP; procedures ; check lists ; reports
- Ensure that all fit-up, stagging tests and site integration activities are properly planned and documented – witness at various facilities and yards : ITP; procedures ; check lists ; reports
- Support in the supervision and coordination of installation on board, and in preparation and witness of mechanical completion and commissioning activites.
Maintain all necessary tracking tools, procedures and reports.
Do proper reporting to the management (weekly highlights, alerts), organize specific meetings with vendor / internal services as required.
- Autonomy is a must. Many missions to UK and NL are forecasted.
- knowledge : offshore works, commissioning and testing activities, reporting, quality follow up
- Interface : vendor follow up, technical methods team, operation teamContinuity with offshore rotations can be envisaged
Location : France / Etranger Mission to Subcontractor facilities (UK / NL)
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy