- The Engineering Interface Coordinator is responsible for the internal LNG project Engineering interfaces.
- The Engineering Interface Coordinator will work in an organization of approximately 3 personnel.
- The Engineering Interface Coordinator will report to the Engineering Interface Manager.
- Work in the Engineering Interface organization on Company’s side.
- Manage internal Upstream-Downstream engineering interfaces.
- Lead the engineering internal interfaces ensuring appropriate engineering resources are tasked with deliverable production to ensure agreements with other parties are upheld/agreed.
- Actively participate and lead regular interface meetings.
- Plan the interface work based upon the interfaces already identified and assigned to support department objectives.
- Ensure that interfaces are formally closed and approved by all parties before the design is frozen.
- Ensure that interfaces are executed and completed in accordance with project objectives.
- Monitor, update and record revision and status of interfaces.
- Maintain and update the interface register.
- Deal with construction interface considerations and potential problems ensuring efficient operations.
- Support Lesson Learned and resolve issues between different projects/assets and coordinate reporting trend analysis of project/incidents that have relevance to operations.
- Review the engineering deliverables and coordinates with other disciplines to ensure adherence to interface agreements.
- Monitor and control of Subsea Interface Milestones ensuring Engineering Data Transfer to Onshore Engineering.
- Control the process of interface identification and definition of technical and execution interfaces.
- Assist in providing the project with all information related to the interface agreement needed by the requesting parties.
- Ensure all pending issues and IAs are cleared and closed out.
- Lead Audits on Contractor interface process.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports of the activities.
- The Position is responsible for the coordination of engineering, design information, work tasks and scheduling of interfaces related to the Onshore Engineering Project Team office.
- Ensure implementation of interface agreements with internal (i.e. Upstream) stakeholders.
- Degree in appropriate Engineering discipline.
- Registration as a Charted Engineer, PE or equivalent preferred
- Proficient in English language.
- Eight (8) or more years’ experience in Oil and Gas and large projects.
- Knowledge of LNG Projects, offshore pipeline systems, oil and gas facilities, construction activities, and subsea components comprising a subsea working system.
- Ability to assimilate, organize and integrate information from numerous sources and communicate effectively with internal project and external teams and stakeholders.
- Based in Milan during Engineering phase.
- May relocate to Site during Construction activities at Engineering completion or provide remote support from home office.
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (renewable)
- Location: Milan
- Country: Italy
- Contract type: Contractor
- Seniority level: Interface Engineer
- Field of activity: Onshore Oil&gas