The Environmental Engineer will act as the focal point on assigned offshore Projects or Bids for Offshore Construction in relation to environmental aspects.
By working in close collaboration with the project and/or tender team, as needed,
- He/she will work on the development of the necessary Project documentation related to offshore environment (EMP, Spill Contingency Plan, WMP),
- Facilitate the identification of the environmental aspects and impacts (ENVIID) and the associated control measures,
- Definition of budget and resources needs. Follow-up with the relevant representatives any action identified during incidents investigations, inspections or audits.
- He/she will also ensure that compliance obligations are well understood, communicated, implemented and adequately followed during the Projects execution.
- Fluent in English and French (oral and writing)
- Good knowledge about ISO 14001
- Good knowledge of french and international regulation for offshore activities
Location: Paris area + Mission
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer