The engineer will integrate a team which mission is to improve in-service buckling modeling and efficient mitigation in subsea pipelines.
- Engineer already familiar with subsea pipeline design, modeling by finite elements, and in-service buckling studies including knowledge of methodologies for lateral buckling activation.
- Knowledge of Python programming languages required.
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 3 months (renewable)
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Project type: LNG Plant, DEEP WATER O&G Floating unit (FPSO, FLNG etc), SHALLOW WATER O&G platform
- Category: Pipeline