SAN DONATO MILANESE, Italy – Eni and Petroci have awarded Saipem two contracts for the Baleine Phase 1 project offshore Cøte d’Ivoire, with a combined value of about Eur1 billion (US$955 million).
The Baleine oil and gas field will be the country’s deepest-water development to date, in 1,200 m water. Saipem drillships drilled the discovery wells.
One of the contracts covers EPCI of the SURF facilities and an onshore gas pipeline for the connection to the distribution grid.
Saipem’s FDS 2 vessel will install the flexible lines, risers and umbilicals, with operations due to start in the current quarter.
The second contract, on an EPCCC basis, involves refurbishment of the FPSO Firenze, followed by 10 years of operations and maintenance services for the vessel.
Saipem sold Firenze, which operated on the Aquila Field in the Adriatic Sea offshore southern Italy, to Eni in 2013.
- Expert rigid subsea pipeline design engineer with at least 2 years of recent experience in this domain.
- Profile shall be autonomous and familiar with main in-place pipeline design activities as sizing, stability, FEM analyses for lateral buckling and pipeline walking.
- Knowledge of Python language is required.
- The engineer will integrate a team dedicated to flowline in-place design for execution of projects and tenders.
- DNV pipeline tools
- Python language
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: long term Assignement
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer, Lead Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas