Produce project deliverables on Fire Protection System design (Fire Water and Foam Demand, PFDs and P&IDs, Fire Protection System Specifications and DataSheets, hydraulic calculation notes, Passive Fire Protection analysis, Equipment / System Specifications and Fire Protection Equipment Layouts) to second the Fire protection Lead Engineer of the LPE team and liaise with other disciplines in interface if required.
- Skills and competencies on fire protection design principles and fire protection equipment / systems.
- Proven experience on Fire Protection Engineering applied to Construction Projects (Oil & Gas or Construction sector).
- Knowledge of hydraulic modelling mandatory.
- Knowledge of Navisworks Simulate Software / AUTOCAD appreciated.
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (extendable) - Long-Term Assignment
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer