Mission: Working in the flow assurance team under the supervision of the lead for FEED or EPCI. Performing flow assurance activites (hydraulic and thermal) for the department on bids/Feed/EPCI and internal actions under the supervision of the HOD.
- Flow assurance scope during FEED for a deepwater project
- Support the Flow Assurance HOD for internal actions
- Performing steady state and transient thermal and hydraulic analysis
- Simulation of subsea pipeline operation using industry standard software such as OLGA, PIPESIM,HYSYS,
- Perform cold spot management studies with finite element analysis tools COSMOS, SOLIDWORKS, FLUENT
- Provide and check flow assurance data as input to other engineering discipline studies
- Assist coating engineers to develop insulation material specifications
- Provide technical input into subsea operating philosophies and procedures
- Application of industry and oil company codes and standards
- Advise pre-commissioning for installation procedures
- Assistance in the preparation of project operations on onshore / offshore sites
- Participation in design and safety reviews
- For generating, checking and approving flow assurance engineering documentation and data.
- For checking and approving subcontractor/vendor documentation and data
- Experience with subsea production, water and gas systems
- Knowledge of interfaces with topsides process systems
- Use and knowledge of industry and oil companies standards
- Experience of design of thermal insulation based on standard OHTC and cool-down criteria.
- Knowledge of insulation materials and systems
- Working knowledge of other software such as PVTSIM, HYSYS, PRO-II, PIPESIM and PIPENET
- Understanding of FEA or CFD software for thermal analysis studies. Experience with ANSYS Fluent or Star CCM+ CFD tools would be a plus.
- Participated in HAZID, HAZOP and Design Reviews
- Experience working with pre-commissioning and commissioning
- Ability to work as team player with multi-cultural and international environment
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (extendable) - Long-Term Assignment
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer