We are seeking an experienced and highly organized Global Asset Coordinator to manage the logistics and maintenance of a large, complex offshore wind tools such as lifting devices, transport frames, and major exchange tools. The successful candidate will be joining a fast-growing industry at an exciting moment in a newly created position and playing a critical cross-functional role within the Supply Chain Management (SCM) team in the client Services department. This candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the Offshore Wind Services and will work closely with the Engineering and Operations teams on the development, maintenance, and business decisions for new and existing tools.
• Manage and coordinate the logistics, maintenance, and deployment of global capital assets, including complex offshore wind tools.
• Collaborate with the internal and external stakeholders on the development of new tools and equipment.
• Develop and implement asset management strategies, including tracking, maintenance schedules, and asset life-cycle planning.
• Coordinate with local and global team members to ensure timely and efficient delivery of tools and equipment to offshore sites.
• Monitor and maintain inventory of global capital assets, ensuring accurate records and optimal utilization.
• Identify areas for improvement in asset management processes and implement best practices.
• Communicate with stakeholders, including internal teams, vendors, and contractors, to ensure smooth coordination and execution of asset-related tasks.
• Stay informed about industry trends, technologies, and regulations relevant to offshore wind tools and equipment.
• Support on-site operations by traveling to and assisting with at least one project per year for a few weeks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in asset management, logistics, or a related field, preferably in the offshore wind or renewable energy sector.
• Knowledge of complex offshore wind tools and equipment.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams.
• Familiarity with asset management software and other relevant tools.
• Fluency in English and French is required; proficiency in Spanish or German is a plus.
• Familiarity with site operations and a willingness to travel to support projects as needed.
Location: Nantes, France
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 Months
- Location: Nantes
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer, Project Manager
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy