Aventa is actively looking to hire an HSE manager on behalf of his client for a submarine interconnection project – in Spain.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF ROLE
To plan, implement, coordinate and supervise HSE activities within projects, as per project complexity, scope of work, company methods, contractual requirements and relevant laws, standards and regulations;
To support the HSE company activities;
To lead and influence co-workers and project teams, including suppliers/subcontractors,
To act safely and to promote a safety behavioural culture.
• Minimum of 8 years HSE experience working on Oil / Energy / Power Generation construction and installation projects with at least 3 years HSE managerial experience on sites in similar projects.
• Recognized H&S qualification to level 5 minimum (NEBOSH Diploma / NVQ L5 / L6 / NCRQ Diploma / BSc etc.) or NEBOSH General Certificate and NEBOSH Construction Certificate (Level 3 qualifications).
• Minimum GradIOSH status (Desiderable)
• Lead auditor qualification (OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001)
• Safety Coach qualification (Desirable)
• Extensive knowledge of H&S legislation and Construction H&S legislation (appropriate to their site location)
• Extensive knowledge in construction site risks and management i.e., Temporary Works,
• Excavations, Lifting Operations, Electrical Safety etc.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
Location : Bilbao
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: Long term assignment
- Location: Spain
- Country: Spain
- Contract type: Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Power Generation