Aventa is looking for HSE Site Representative on behalf his client on Celtic Project in France.
HSE manager will be in charge of the following roles:
– Contact person for NEXANS and CIDAC on all questions concerning the HSE aspect of the site.
– Active participation in meetings with NEXANS and CIDAC.
– Updating periodic documents:
o Monthly HSE report
o Daily site progress report
o Record of inductions
– Inductions for all new arrivals. Induction register.
– Management of observation cards.
– Investigation of accidents and near misses (reports, meetings, action to be taken, etc.).
– Significant event sheets
– Drafting of HIRA and active participation in meetings.
– More than 5 years as HSE Site Engineer with experience on big EPC project
– Trained in the French education system.
– Fluency in English. Must be able to hold meetings in English and draft documents in English.
– Knowledge of RTE’s HSE system is desirable
– Availability to be on site at all times
The language of the project is English
Availability to be on site at all times
- Duration: 6 months
- Country: France
- Contract type: Contractor
- Seniority level: Supervisor
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy