he professional taking this position is meant to act as Preventive Resource of the project “Interconexión eléctrica submarina HVAC 132kV SC Ibiza-Formentera” that our client is currently executing in the Balearic Islands (Spain). She/he will ensure compliance with security measures in accordance with the law and Prysmian’s SHE policies, within the assigned place or area of work.
• Responsible for Health and Safety on site in said project, reporting to the SHE Project Manager and Site Manager.
• Be in charge of complying with and enforcing the Health and Safety Standards, both for own and subcontracted personnel.
• Carry out preventive recourse tasks on site.
• Provide preventive measures to solve the problems detected.
• Review, and sometimes prepare, together with the subcontractor/s SHE coordinator/s, the update of the Occupational Risk Prevention Plan, SHE Plan and Risk Assessments.
• Report HSE incidents or anomalies that may arise in the course of the work.
• Review Spanish SHE legislation requirements and understand PRY and subcontractors’ obligations.
• Education: Senior Technician in PRL in possession of the 60h Occupational Risk Prevention Training title.
• Minimum experience of 5 years performing the function of preventive resource in works related to cable laying and/or cable jointing.
• Previous experience in Horizontal Direct Drilling and/or offshore cable pull-in works (Preferred).
• Proven knowledge of Spanish SHE regulation for cable installation works.
• Knowledge of Red Eléctrica HSE regulation (Preferred)
• Experience in dealing with subcontractors (Preferred).
• Proficiency use of MS Office applications.
• Effective communication skills.
• Self-dependent work behaviour and flexibility are essential.
• Business fluent in Spanish, and English (Preferred)
Resident in Ibiza or Formentera during the duration of the project
- Duration: 5 to 6 months
- Location: Ibiza - Formentera
- Country: Spain