Reporting to the Project Specialist Leader of a project in EPC phase for an Offshore project, you will be in charge of the development of the philosophy and specifications related to the development of the control system (ICSS), on which you will be mobilized in compliance with the requirements of the contracts, international norms, and standards, as well as the internal rules of the Control & Instrumentation Department (PLEN/INS).
Your main tasks will be as follows:
- You will be responsible for the development of the ICSS philosophy, specifications, functional analysis, Causes & Effects and safety logic diagrams (oil & gas world);
- Launching of ICSS tenders and technical analysis of vendor offers;
- Interfaces with Process and Safety teams and INS team members (Field or Packages);
- Participation in Hazops and SIL reviews;
- Knowledge of the rationalisation alarm.
In this project context, we are looking for a motivated employee who wants to invest in the ICSS part and integrate into an existing team, and who is fluent in English.
Autonomy, rigor, dynamism, communication skills, curiosity and a taste for teamwork are essential criteria.
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (extendable) - Long-Term Assignment
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Onshore Oil&gas