FECAMP Offshore Wind Farm
Load Out method engineer to participate in the load outs of the 71 Gravity Based Structure in Le Havre harbour for Fécamp Offshore Wind Farm.
Key roles are :
- Coordinate with GBS fabricator and load out subcontractor to ensure continuous load out on the three project barges,
- Liaise with Client and MWS representative,
- Organise works on barge prior sail away and at barge return.
- Driving licence
- French & English
- Knowledge & experience in lifting operations as well as ballasting & mooring design
Location : Paris area + MISSIONS (inclus BOSIET + MFC à la charge du prestataire et obligatoire au démarrage de la mission)
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 2 mois
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer