The service requested is for an Inspection and Quality Control Coordinator specialising in painting and coating.
- Ensure quality in the delivery of Goods and documents indicated in the Purchase Order and ensure the suitability of Goods, thus preventing extra costs, delays or other disruptions in the execution of projects, by promoting/suggesting any corrective actions that may be necessary during the production and/or assembly of the Goods
- Check the compliance of the supplies with contractual terms and technical and qualitative requirements defined during the design phase, through the inspection/tests and documents reviews
- Review Purchase Order and all the contractual documentation in order to detect discrepancies and prevent any misunderstanding that could potentially cause delays
- Ensure a supply chain management approach in order to timely identify and manage any potential cause of delay, and mitigate delays already detected
- Ensure specialist support to engineering department to vendor quality control documents review (ITP, NDT procedures, FAT procedures, etc.)
- Perform or supervise inspections and tests in compliance with Inspection and Test Plan (e.g., Electrical equipment and cable testing; Instrumentation equipment and bulk materials testing; Static equipment fabrication and materials testing; welding process)
- Ensure timely issuance of Inspection Reports
- Issue Non-Conformity Reports and Punch Lists in case of not satisfactory inspection
- Ensure the vendor Manufactured Data Book review and approval
- Issue vendor performance feedback as per Saipem Vendor Management process
- Within the Onshore Division, represented since 2020 at the Saipem SA headquarters by the Paris Hub, in charge of the support to the initiatives and the realization of its projects of LNG regasification terminals, cryogenic and gas storage, Gravity Base Structure offshore supports but also floats (FSRU, FPSO or FLNG) Worldwide we are looking for an Inspection and Quality Control Coordinator specialist in painting and coating.
- Reporting to the Supply and Quality Control Functional Manager, or under the supervision of his or her delegation on an operational project.
- This mission will be executed within the framework of the Buzios P79 FPSO Project for Petrobras. A prestigious project for a prominent client, as part of a dedicated task force, and always in collaboration with our technical services engineers and other support functions.
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas industries and international environment
- English fluent
- 10 years experiences minimum
Location : Paris area
- Start date: 01 September 2021
- Duration: 6 months (extendable)
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Onshore Oil&gas