Within the Onshore Division, represented since 2020 at the Saipem SA headquarters by the Paris Hub, in charge of supporting initiatives and the implementation of its LNG regasification terminal projects, cryogenic and gas storage, Gravity Base Structure offshore supports but also floats (FSRU, FPSO or FLNG) Worldwide we are looking for an Inspection and Quality Control Coordinator (F/H) specialised in rotating machinery.
Reporting to the Supply and Quality Control Functional Manager, or under the supervision of his or her delegation on an operational project, you will perform the role assigned to you in Job Description 308005.
This mission will be executed within the framework of the Buzios P79 FPSO Project for Petrobras. A prestigious project for a prominent client, as part of a dedicated task-force, and always in collaboration with our technical services engineers and other support functions.
The Contractor will be required to bring the following skills to the task:
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas industries and international environment,
- English fluent-
- 10 years experience minimum
Location : Paris area + On site Mission
BOSIET + MFC needed
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable)
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Inspector
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas