The candidate will be expected to participate in the dedicated project where he/she will be required to support the design teams as well as the methodology teams by performing installation analyses using the software OrcaFlex
Senior Installation analyst, with as a minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in the installation analyses of pipelines considering either the J-lay or the S-lay methodology. Further types of analyses which will need to be performed are heavy load deployment analyses and the installation analyses for subsea flexibles and umbilical.
Capability profile –Knowledge, skill, experience:
- MSc or Phd in mechanical engineering/hydrodynamics,
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the oil and gas industry or equivalent, onto Installation analyses and/or in place design of cable/riser/flexible.
- You are proficient in FEA modeling and you have strong knowledge of Orcaflex or Deeplines software’s.
- Your English is fluent
- Strong knowledge of DNVGL RP C205, DNVGL RP H103
- Knowledge on UFLEX software would be a plus
- Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support to DO, design calculations, specifications, procedures, analyses, progress reports, bid evaluations, study reports and various 3rd-party submissions.
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplined system engineering team
- Ability to prioritize own workload, manage time accordingly and inform team members where constraints will affect a project in terms of program or budget.
- Personal interest for analyses tools and development (Python, VBA, …)
- Demonstrable ability to work within time/budget constraints
- Ability in working in multicultural group
Location : Fano
- Start as soon as possible
- Location: Fano or Remote
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas