You would have to get a support to our engineering entity based in Biarritz on Offshore Wind project (dynamic cable).
Job can be done from our Engineering Office in Biarritz
Aventa is currently looking to hire a Project Manager (experience with Cable/Umbilicals/Flexibles would be a plus) for his KRAKEN SUBSEA SOLUTIONS engineering entity in Biarritz.
This position is responsible for the development of the company’s business processes and the management of the company’s operations:
- He/she is responsible for
– The successful adaptation of the team to the evolution and deployment of processes (structure and production) accompanying the company’s growth.
– The quality of all the reports for all the projects for which the engineering team is responsible.
– the quality of interfaces and relations with subcontractors, prospects and clients.
– the team’s level of performance on each of its projects.
– the good working conditions and framework of the teams
- He/she will support the growth of the business by assisting with the purchase of all equipment, software and licences required for the proper functioning of the business.
- He/she reports on any technical issues that are blocking the process, highlights the need for development, improvement of processes, techniques or means of production for the team.
- Depending on the need, he/she takes on the role of project manager when projects involve the need to coordinate the various disciplines.
- In his/her field of technical expertise, he/she enhances his/her experience by producing the necessary reports.
Ensures that the invoicing process for all activities for which the team is responsible runs smoothly, in accordance with project schedules.
Ensure a good relationship with the group sales manager, particularly for monitoring and forecasting the level of activity and for the submission of offers. He/she will ensure the technical validation of offers with the support of the technical referents of each discipline.
Participates in R&D projects developed by the entity.
Participates in the recruitment process.
- Minimum 10 years
- Conclusive technical and managerial experience in the Energy / Offshore Construction sectors.
- Preferably experience of installation projects as method/coordinator or equipment design.
- Technology watch
- Management of a multidisciplinary & multicultural team.
- Management of construction and design engineering projects.
- Contract, execution monitoring and high-stakes contractual interfaces with clients and subcontractors.
- Experience of cable or umbilical is a strong point.
- Good knowledge of international standards covering offshore installation, cable and umbilical design, environmental conditions is a real plus.
- Substantial autonomy, excellent listening skills.
- Conscientious, rigorous, and concerned with the quality of his communication.
- Ability to lead several multidisciplinary projects with technical solid involvement.
- Strong curiosity.
Language skills :
- Spanish or Italian are a plus.
position based in Biarritz (South West of France)
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: Long term
- Location: France - Biarritz
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer, Lead Engineer