The candidate will be in charge of all activities related to the SPS System Operability, Integrity and Reliability during Engineering as well as managing the SPS interfaces with Field Operation, Flow Assurance, UFR, FPSO and Drilling entities.
- The system engineering scope encompasses consolidation of input data and preparation of the transverse analyses across SPS package work packs (Basis of Design, Flow Assurance and thermal analyses, Chemical Analysis, Functional drawings (equipment schematics, P&IDs, drill centers layout), Overall system logic, Transverse Philosophies, Operation preparation, Reliability Analysis, System synthetic documentation (handbook, animation), etc…
- Interface Engineering scope is to ensure full integration of the SPS system on the overall subsea systems such as Drilling and Completion, Subsea Distribution and Umbilical, Connection system with Jumpers and Spools, integration of the SPS Topside Equipment, logic and software on the FPSO and ICSS systems.
- Interface Management scope is to actively participate to the definition of the Project Interface and Battery Limits as well as Interface Design Data as well as follow up, in execution phase, all the interface technical queries and control and monitor interface progress
- Risk Management scope is to implement, coordinate the Project risk management processes within the SPS Package.
- Adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to H3SE, implement H3SE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility and to comply with H3SE training requirements for the position.
- Adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to the Company Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy.
- Ensure system integrity and reliability and follow up specific subsea equipment components, manufacturing, assembly, and tests up to completeness of the Operating and Maintenance Manuals.
- Interface actively with SPS Technical Manager and Package Lead Engineers on all engineering, procurement, constructability, commissioning, operability, and maintainability matters to ensure adequacy and consistency of the technical solutions and more generally, of the development of SPS System.
- Use Interface Management Tools and follow up Interface Queries and related Interface Technical Documentation.
- Liaise with the other Package Engineers (FPSO, UFR, etc.) for the management of interfaces related to the discipline.
- Participate in the installation and tests, define, and organize commissioning with regard to the discipline, as well as the handover to Operation teams.
- Ensure adequate and timely reporting to the SPS Technical Leader (progress, concerns), and, as a general manner, anticipates problems, optimizes, improves, offers solutions with regards to his discipline.
- Provide some support to follow up the UFR and FPSO Pre-Project activities conducted in parallel of the SPS Pre-Project activities.
- Be the focal point for SPS Package risk Management, in charge of the implementation of the Project risk management process, coordination, management and reporting within the SPS Package liaising with the Project Risk Manager and the other package leads
High knowledge and technical expertise in Deep Water SPS & UFR projects.
Languages: English – fluent. French will be considered a plus.
Professional Experience: At least 15 years
Office based in Paris (FR) with possibility of hybrid work, depending on candidate profile.
Duration: 1 year minimum, extendable up to 5 years after SPS package contract award
- Start date: 01 August 2023
- Duration: 12 months - renewable
- Location: Paris
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer, Interface Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas