Aventa Consulting is looking for an Interface Engineer above his client.Your role will be determined around this following activities :
– Support in the coordination of technical cross contractual deliverables and interfaces :
- Coordinate the contractual deliverables and timing of these between the various suppliers (e.g. delivery of Free Issued Materials to Fabricators, commissioning of these, mock-up).
- Organisation and reporting of interface meetings and follow up on actions of involved parties.
- Responsible for ensuring that all interface requirements are available for application to the work on or before the required date.
- Ensure that all interface items procured for use on the work are as per the correct agreed standards.
- Follow up on documentation exchange (Interface Data Sheet).
– On site support:
- Inspect and receive Free Issued items, including associated paperwork.
- Start and follow up of commissioning works of related contractors.
- Lead and support mock-up activities of related contractors on fabricator’s sites
- Inspections of interface items in the foundations during fabrication and between several handovers of the foundation between contractors.
- Where required offshore inspections can be necessary
– Support interfaces related to WTG T&I interfaces:
- Deck layout
- Quay layout
- Lifting drawings
- Sailing windows
In order to ensure a continuous communication between the Client and the Service Provider, a series of meetings will be organised by Client throughout the duration of the Contract.
Attendance and participation to these meetings will be key to ensure communication and alignment between the parties.
Among the recurrent meetings organised by Client, the Service Provider may be requested to attend to monthly coordination meetings. These meetings will aim at:
- Measuring performance of the Contract execution,
- Reviewing upcoming needs for additional activities and termination of on-going activities as the case may be,
- Holding discussions on challenges, difficulties, lessons learnt.
From time to time, the coordination meetings could be face-to-face meetings held in the Client’s offices in Paris-La Défense, Belgium, the Netherlands and Spain. However, if jointly agreed, those meetings will normally be held through conference call or teleconference call.
- The agenda of coordination meetings is at this stage preliminary and will be fine-tuned all along contract execution,
- The frequency of these meetings may vary (increased, decreased or even suspended) during periods when exchanges do not seem to be necessary.
Adhoc Meetings & Workshops
In addition, various ad-hoc meetings or workshops will also take place. If Client judges it relevant, the Service Provider will be requested to attend to these ad-hoc meetings.
- Experience : > 5 years
- Experience as Interface Engineer (knowlegde about WTG and T&I could be suitable as well)
- BOSIET + GWO if possible
- Location : Based in Paris
- Main activity onshore
- Flexibility to go offshore
- Travel : Frequent (min biweekly presence in Paris, travel for meetings)
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months minimum (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris area
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer, Project Engineer, Interface Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy