Installation of an onshore power cable in Germany
The employee will have the following tasks to perform:
• Careful examination of the contract documentation, in particular the technical specifications
• Examination, when present, of the survey/topographic data provided by the Customer
• Internal discussions with other department of client such as Installation Engineering which prepared the technical offer attender stage, system design, network component, Quality, HSE etc.
• Participation to clarifications meetings both internal and withCustomer
• Site visits, if necessary, to understand logistic aspects of the job, check feasibility of solutions, contacting potential subcontractors, e.g. for civil works, etc.
• Elaboration of a technical solution in accordance with above requisites and preparation of technical specification for the subcontract with the civil work contractor, cable pulling contractor etc.
• Examination of the received proposals from potential subcontractors from different points of view: technical, economical and forscheduling/timing of the work
• Discussions with Subcontractors with the aim of clarifying offers and aligning them to client/Customer requirements
• Comparison of costs of the received offers and technical solution with allocated budget attender stage
• Preparation of theTechnical Description of the Work and the documentation requested by theCustomer with regard to Installation matters.
• Assembly and preparation of the Plan of Work with regard to the installation activities and provision of the necessary input to planners for the assembly of the overall POW..
• Compliance with internal rules and procedures during the entire process including logging and archiving system of the documentation.
– Msc degree in Civil or Mechanical engineering or Electrical Engineering.
– Minimum 2 years of experience for Installation of Land Cable.
– Good Level in German is mandatory.
This position will be based in Germany.
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: Long term job (Permanent contract)
- Location: Milano but full remote is possible
- Country: Italy
- Contract type: CDI
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy