Role DefinitionProvide local support to Umbilical delivery follow-up and on-site support during umbilical manufacturing.Mission integrated within an EPCI project team and for Umbilical technical scope of work and specification. Selection of the umbilical supplier for the project and follow-up umbilical design activities, fabrications and testing.Expertise:
- Expertise in Umbilical design and fabrication for an offshore Oil & Gas EPCI project.
- Formulation strong justifications toward client and suppliers to demonstrate compliance of the selected umbilical.
- Technical expertise to umbilical design and fabrication process as well as reporting creation by vendors as part of a qualification program.
- Presenting clear process and technical design reviews in front of clients.
- Use Mathcad and Excel calculation facility to create or check project calculations.
- Expertise in dynamic umbilicals is required
QualificationExperience: 10 years in the field of umbilicals (ST and TPU)/EFL-HFL/power cable/Subsea Control/CommandWould be considered a plus :
- knowledge and ability to perform Flexcom calculations (or equiv)
- knowledge of other SURF products (Flexibles).
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Permanent Contract Possible
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer, Lead Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas