The FPSO P-79 project is worth overall approximately 2.3 billion USD. Saipem’s portion is approximately 1.3 billion USD.
The FPSO vessel will allow initial separation of gas from the oil extracted in the deep offshore reservoir and will have a production capacity of 180,000 barrels of oil per day (bopd) and 7.2 million cubic metres of (mcbm) gas per day, with a storage capacity of two million barrels of oil.
Saipem and DSME will execute the entire FPSO project which encompasses the engineering, procurement, fabrication and integration of the topsides of the FPSO units and the installation of the mooring systems, as well as the hookup, the commissioning and the start-up.
The Búzios field, the world’s largest deepwater oil field, is located in the region of the pre-salt Santos Basin, approximately 200km off the coast of Rio de Janeiro at water depths ranging from 1,600m to 2,100m. Saipem is already present in the Búzios field where is executing a rigid subsea system installation contract.
- Review EPSCC Technical Documentation (CMMS, P&ID, PFD, Maintenance Plans, Spare Parts Lists)
- Support the Engineering Team in the construction of the Functional Location hierarchy
- Develop maintenance philosophy, plan and schedule in coordination with the operation and maintenance department following international standards and quality requirements
- Prepare and deliver Preventive Maintenance Plan and Program, On-Condition Monitoring Plan, Operation and Maintenance Manuals, Lubrication Plan
- Develop maintenance deliverables and procedures in accordance with technical specifications and safety and targeting plant up time maximization
- Collect from Suppliers, review and amend Spare Parts
- Prepare and deliver Spare Parts recommendations
- Implement and maintain client CMMS
- Language : Fluent in English.
- Experience : Oil & Gas industry backgroud, 10 years experience Maintenance Services coordination.
- Software : MS office tools mandatory
- Resident in Pau if possible
Location : Pau if possible, if not Paris or remote work could be considered
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable)
- Location: Pau or Paris
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer, Lead Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas