- Responsible of all technical / operation aspects related to the grouting package (project schedule, logistics, design and document review, engineering, follow-up construction, vetting of the vessel, etc.).
- Oversee the subcontractor engineering processes, deliverable and testing requirements for the designed grout.
- Prepare the materials & services requisitions (technical specification, SoW, MTO, TBE, etc.) related to the grouting package.
- Participate and provide recommendations during Risk Assessment (PRA).
- Coordinate the mobilization of the resources on-board grouting vessel and oversee crewing/personnel requirements.
- Manage both vessels operations (mobilization, demobilization, offshore works) and various subcontractors during offshore installation campaigns.
- Act as Project representative on-board the grouting vessel (rotation 35/35).
- Assist the Project Operation Manager in coordinating the grouting activities along the preparation & execution phases.
- Have experience with frameworks and offshore Installation & Grouting operation (desirable)
- SAP System experience (highly appreciated).
- Ability to manage/interface with project Discipline engineer/ASSET department as and when required
- Language: French & English
Location : Paris area + offshore trip
- Start as soon as possible
- End date: 2021-10-31T00:00:00+00:00
- Duration: 6 months (extendable) - Long-Term Assignment
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + Offshore mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer, Lead Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas