The Lead DSV Vessel Operations Engineer will focus primarily on the readiness of the DSV offshore campaign and secondarily on the transmission of knowledge and monitoring of others colleagues.
Daily activities will include:
- Overview of the engineering, procurement, fabrication, etc. of all installation-aids, and contract of services for DSV campaign + assistance to the onshore team relative to the installation of the subsea spools at the jetty.
- In charge to coordinate the marine spread associated to the DSV and to follow-up the multiple mobilizations and demobilizations.
- Principal focal point of the project regarding contractual and operational relationships with the 3rd party vessel owner(s).
- Supervise the project offshore campaign on-board the DSV.
- Assists the Project Operations Manager to improve the offshore schedule, and other operational aspects to meet the project and organizational goals.
In addition to being a strong marine / operations specialist, the Lead Operations Engineer will also develop a solid hand-on relationship with COMPANY, including active participation in multiple risk assessments, coordination meetings, and contractual aspect discussions.
- Air Diving & SAT Diving knowledges (basic skills and techniques) would be an advantage.
- FLUENT in English
- BOSIET mandatory (OPITO certified)
- Medical Fitness certificate [MFC] mandatory
Location : Paris area + offshore mission (4 to 6 weeks)
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months
- Location: Paris area
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor, Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas