We are recruiting a Lead Umbilical Engineer to work for a global energy operator.
The resource will work on a complex deep water offshore project.
This is a Paris based position starting in August 2023.
- Implementation of Company HSE requirements as relevant to the scope of supply
- Support to procurement activities
- Issuance of procedures and execution plans within area of responsibility
- Supervision of Contractor’s umbilical engineering in accordance with contractual requirements, technical requirements, costs and planning
- Review / validation of all umbilical engineering documents
- Identification, implemention and management of all necessary specific engineering studies
- Participation to third-party review plan definition
- Definition and follow-up of qualification and test programs (test protocol,implementation of result)
- Monitoring of umbilical components procurement
- Assistance to Company Representatives at fabrication site and participation to the resolution of any related discipline problem occurring during the execution phase
- Interfaces with other Packages related to engineering and terminations integration
- Close out report and lessons learnt
- Ensure necessary coordination and reporting
- Monitoring of umbilical engineering and procurement resources on the Project
- Ensure Umbilical package progress reporting and risk reporting
- SURF Package umbilical documentation
- SURF Package umbilical procurement and manufacturing monitoring plan
- SURF Package Umbilical Package periodical reporting
- Final report
- Advanced expertise in in Oil & Gas Industry with deep-water & complex environment
- Expertise in umbilical engineering, manufacturing and installation
- Fluency in English language
- Part of the service will require worldwide mobility
Office based position in Paris.
Depending on candidate's skills and experience, hybrid working mode could be acceptable.
International short missions will be required.
- Duration: 12 months, renewable
- Location: Paris
- Country: France
- Contract type: Contractor
- Seniority level: Lead Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas