Loss Prevention Engineer
Production of Loss Prevention deliverables (General Safety, Safety Studies, Fire Protection) in support to the LPE Team mobilized on the project or within LPE Department and associated technical follow-up and interface with COMPANY, other CONTRACTORS, other Engineering Disciplines or other SAIPEM entities.
7 years+ in Safety Engineering, preferrably in Oil & Gas sector
- Knowledge and proven experience in safety design principles applied to projects (Layout safety principles, Hazardous Areas, Drainage, Flaring & Venting, Fire & Gas Detection, Fire Protection, Escape & Evacuation)
- Knowledge of Process Safety and Fire Safety Engineering Fundamentals.
- Skills in physical modeling appreciated.
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (extendable)
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas