Maintenance Discipline Method Engineer BALEINE FPSO (Rotating Equipment)
Tasks will include but is not limited to:
- Act as Mechanical / Rotating Equipment Lead on Operation project. Review Mechanical / Rotating Equipment activities planning and ensure readiness of activities (preparation of spare parts, sub-contracting as necessary)
- Monitor the Mechanical / Rotating Equipment availability and identify / solve potential shortfalls.
- Follow, advise and Support operations in case of breakdown, ordinary and extraordinary maintenance / inspection, in order to guarantee the availability of the sites.
- Liaise with vendor for planned and unplanned assistance & services as necessary.
- Review Spare parts strategy and actual requirements for Mechanical / Rotating Equipment.
- Follow-up obsolescence issues with main vendors. Review spare parts proposals from vendors.
- Develop and maintain procedures compliant with project Scope of Work and specifications.
- Estimate work activities and maintain schedule compliance.
- Support resource scheduling and staffing.
- Compile data and prepare deliverables for consolidated Plan.
- Ensure appropriate progress and technical reporting of site operations.
- Analyze and review the Management of Change requests in conjunction with the HSE Dept. Act as Change Implementation
- Language : Fluent in English, Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience : Oil & Gas industry backgroud, experience in process design / field engineering / operations / commissioning is a plus
- Software : MS office tools mandatory.
- Good communication skills, proactive.
- Onshore & Offshore missions: Medical fitness certificate / BOSIET / Yellow fever / Seaman book.
Location : Paris Area + Mission
- Start as soon as possible
- End date: 2023-04-30T00:00:00+00:00
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas