Tasks will include but is not limited to:
- Act as Instrumentation Lead on Operation project. Review Instrumentation activities planning and ensure readiness of activities (preparation of spare parts, sub-contracting as necessary)
- Monitor the Instrumentation equipment availability and identify / solve potential shortfalls
- Follow, advice and Support operations in case of breakdown, ordinary and extraordinary maintenance / inspection, in order to guarantee the availability of the sites.
- Liaise with vendor for planned and unplanned assistance & services as necessary.
- Review Spare parts strategy and actual requirements for Instrumentation Equipment.
- Follow-up obsolescence issues with main vendors. Review spare parts proposals from vendors/
- Develop and maintain procedures compliant with project Scope of Work and specifications.
- Estimate work activities and maintain schedule compliance.
- Support resource scheduling and staffing.
- Compile data and prepare deliverables for consolidated plan.
- Ensure appropriate progress and technical reporting of site operations.
- Analyze and review the Management of Change requests in conjunction with the HSE Dept. Act as Change Implementation responsible in particular for Instrumentation subjects, including Work-packs preparation and Engineering documentation updates.
- Language : Fluent in English, Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience : Oil & Gas industry background, experience in process design / field engineering / operations / commissioning is a plus
- Software : MS office tools mandatory.
- Good communication skills, proactive.
- Onshore & Offshore missions : Medical Fitness Certificate / BOSIET / Yellow Fever / Seaman Book.
location : Paris + On site mission
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable)
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas