Kaombo, Gimboa, Vitoria and Amoca, BP Angola, Coral FLNG
- Monitor the main equipment availability and identify / solve potential shortfalls.
- Follow, advise and Support project teams in case of breakdown, ordinary and extraordinary maintenance / inspection, in order to guarantee the availability of the sites.
- Liaise with vendor for planned and unplanned assistance & services as necessary.
- Propose improvement to the Maintenance and spare parts management systems and projects procedures.
- Prepare maintenance KPI performance dashboard on various O&M projects.
- Develop new KPI dashboards.
- Support on Maintenance plan modifications implementation in the Maintenance management system.
- Review Spare parts strategy and actual requirements, prepare Maintenance management updates.
- Estimate work activities and propose optimisation and improvements to maintain schedule compliance.
- Act as maintenance activitity planner on project
- Analyze and review the Management of Change requests in conjunction with the HSE Dept.
- Support / provide assistance to various projects on Maintenance and spare parts management subjects.
- Participate / perform Maintenance Re-Engineering (improvement of CMMS database, large equipment additions, …)
- Perform return of experience and reliability analysis associated maintenance efficiency improvement to various projects.
- Participate to innovations / new tools evaluations
Language : Fluent in English, Portuguese is a plus.
Experience : Oil & Gas industry backgroud, 10Y experience in Maintenance / operations / commissioning is a plus
Software : MS office tools, AMOS and/or SAP mandatory.
Good communication skills, proactive.
Onshore & Offshore missions: Medical fitness certificate / BOSIET / Yellow fever / Seaman book.
ConditionsLocation : Paris area + On-Site
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 3 months (renewable) - long term Assignement
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Onshore Oil&gas