Fecamp offshore wind project in France.
You participate in the IAC installation campaign.
For a major marine EPC cable manufacturer, we are currently looking for an offshore Marine Coordinator, which will be based onboard vessels during the intallation campaign on a monthly rotation.
Main duties include:
- Coordinate daily activities of CTVs/SOV supporting the project
- Daily Work Scopes
- Anticipated Crew Changes
- Liaison between MCC, CTV’s and construction vessels
- Manage and coordinate communication between stakeholders relating to CTV
- Coordinate Manifests (PAX & IMDG) and associated documentation
- Assist with coordination of Port Calls
BOSIET (or simiar) certificates are a MANDATORY requirement
Offshore (Vessel) assigment
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 3 months (extendable)
- Location: Offshore France
- Country: France
- Contract type: Contractor
- Seniority level: Superintendant
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy