Marine Engineer dedicated to support design/troubleshooting/upgrading/downgrading/modification activities related to Operation and Maintenance department activities. The aim of the position is provide engineering & technical support for all design aspects related to marine activities on FPSOs. In particular for activities such as:
- Follow the technical efficiency of marine operations in compliance with CLASS, FLAG, applicable norms and rules.
- Technically support Shore base and offshore teams to maintain integrity and performance of Cargo / offloading / structural and mooring.
- Follow, advise and Support project teams in case of breakdown, ordinary and extraordinary maintenance / inspection on marine equipment, in order to guarantee the availability of the sites.
- Participate to shortfall or HSE incident investigation when required
- Review RCA / PLR / CTA of projects when required.
- Review Spare parts strategy and actual requirements. Estimate work activities and propose optimisation and improvements to maintain schedule compliance.
- Analyze and review the Management of Change requests in conjunction with the HSE Dept.
- Support / provide assistance to various projects on marine equipment maintenance and spare parts management subjects.
- Support project for establishement of Critical Vendor / Sub-Contractor Service Agreements / Scope of Works.
- Language : Fluent in English, Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience : Oil & Gas industry backgroud, experience in process design / field engineering / operations / commissioning is a plus
- Software : MS office tools mandatory.
- Good communication skills, proactive.
- Onshore & Offshore missions: Medical fitness certificate / BOSIET / Yellow fever / Seaman book.
Location : Paris area + On site mission
BOSIET + MFC needed
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable)
- Location: Paris Area + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas