BALEINE F10385 / F17519 Bids
SAIPEM SA is looking for a Material Technologies Lead to join Subsea Engineering group and work for Material Technologies department as responsible for the coordination of engineering activities in technological disciplines (corrosion & materials selection, metallic materials, cathodic protection, coatings and non-metallic materials) in tender and/or execution phase of subsea projects.
As Material Technologies Lead, you will have to:
- Coordinate and plan the overall activities of the technological disciplines;
- Ensure sufficient resources are mobilized in numbers and skills;
- Collaborate and interface effectively with other departments/entities within and outside engineering;
- Propose, with the support of the technological disciplines, the appropriate and competitive strategies / technological solutions in compliance with the applicable QA/QC and HSE requirements;
- Ensure engineering activities for technologies are carried out in compliance with budget and schedule;
- Monitor engineering manhours spent and identify unplanned activities that may give rise to Variations Orders;
- Participate actively in the preparation of REX and Lessons Learned.
- You have an engineering or university degree in the field of materials.
- You have a good knowledge of the offshore / subsea context and corresponding projects organization with a have previous experience in metallic and/or non-metallic materials engineering.
- You have good leadership skills with a previous experience of coordination of a group of specialists.
- The teamwork, communication and problem solving attitude are key interpersonal skills for the role. Good reporting skills are also essential for the role.
- English fluent (essential).
- Missions abroad to be expected.
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 10 months (extendable) - Long-Term Assignment
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Lead Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas