Metallic Material engineering activities on Bids + support to lead engineers on projects in execution as needed.
- Previous experience (2 years +) in offshore / subsea metallic materials engineering
- Good knowledge of applicable codes & standards in Oil & Gas industry (API, DNVGL, ISO …) for linepipe and fittings and related COMPANY standards.
- English fluent.
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 3 months (renewable)
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Project type: DEEP WATER O&G Floating unit (FPSO, FLNG etc), SHALLOW WATER O&G platform
- Field of activity: Onshore Oil&gas
- Category: Material & Welding