Courseulles/St Brieuc/Tortue (lifting)
Hydrodynamic, Stability & Mooring analysis
- Undertaking the design, from concept through FEED to detailed design of turret and spread-moored systems for offshore structures.
- Designing and analysing subsea and offshore structures for deep and shallow water project.
- Performing intact and damaged stability calculations for floating units.
- Perform hydrodynamic / mooring analyses for floating and fixed units for Renewable industries.
- Reviewing and checking of analyses performed by other members of the naval architecture team and ensuring that standard Company procedures are adhered to, in all stages of the design
- Writing and checking technical reports
Moses (Floating Structural Analysis Application Software) knowledge
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (extendable)
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer