Superintendant/Offshore Construction Manager
Project reference point on board the Soil Substitution Vessels (SSVs).
Ensure that all offshore operations meet requirements of the project and successfully execute the project as Superintendant/Offshore Construction Manager.
Tasks to be Carried Out:
- Mobilization preparation of the SSVs
- Integration of telescopic, ROV, Survey, Excavator, Sand handling system and Fall pipe onto Bulk Carrier.
- Integration of different subcontractors such as CPT, Vibrocompaction, Grouting, ROV, Survey, Suction pump spread, Accommodation onto Bulk Carrier
- Report to a Operation Project Manager
- Elaborate POB, Organization charts, responsibility matrix, reporting procedure, logistic plan, HSE bridging documents.
- Elaborate weather, operation limitation and back-up plan.
- Co-ordinate activities between SSV, logistic base and mother vessel (SIMOPS)
- Review and take responsibility for the scope of work, up to and including final issue of the relevant documents, including drawings, for the scope of work.
- Manage the performance of the subcontracted work scope.
- Participate to the risk management process to ensure operational risks are to the ALARP principle.
- Work as Superintendant/Offshore Construction Manager during mobilization, offshore operations are performed according to the agreed procedures.
Language: Fluent in English
- Extensive experience of mobilisation of an offshore construction vessel.
- Extensive experience of offshore construction activities, including lifting operations, subsea deployment and subsea ROV intervention.
Required certificates :
- OPITO FOET
Location : Paris area / Courseulles
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (extendable)
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Superintendant, Construction Manager
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy