Fecamp offshore wind farm installation in France.
AVENTA is looking for a cable installation engineer on behalf of his client :
The candidate will join company’s offshore Implementation Team on client vessel and will be involved in the supervision of power cable on field and the detailed engineering phases of the project.
You will be in charge of preparation of all the procedures/method statements (RAMS) for the execution of the project as well as support the detailed engineering phase. You will be part of a greater team working closely with the Implementation Team Manager and the existing team to bring on-time deliverables in high demanding projects and fast-paced environment. You will be required to participate with physical presence in offshore projects during the execution phase.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Engineer and prepare installation procedures/ method statements (RAMS) for Inter-array static submarine cables installation;
• Engineer and prepare platform pull-in procedures(RAMS);
• Preparation of presentations for HAZID/HAZOP meetings;
• Coordinate with company’s departments to ensure preparation of procedures (RAMS) accompanied documentation;
• Communications with the Client for clarifications, alignment etc.;
• Respond to comment sheets received by the Client;
• Attendance to teleconferences/face to face meetings;
• Provides engineering support during operations with occasional periods offshore;
• Prepare as-built documentation/reports;
• Project documentation control.
• Minimum 5 years related engineering experience in the oil and gas industry or equivalent onto installation projects;
• Other working experience in similar positions is under consideration as well;
• A higher university degree in Engineering or Master degre
• Clear and effective oral and written communication skills in English language;
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project Scheduling and CAD software required;
You will be based in our client offshore vessel
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 3 to 6 offshore rotation
- Location: Offshore in Fecamp (France)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy