Reporting to the Project Specialist Leader of an Offshore project in EPC phase, you will be in charge of the development of the installation specifications, the realization of the assembly standards, the development of the 3D model for the instrumentation and telecoms; in particular the development of the main and secondary cable trays (including the support) on which you will be mobilized in compliance with the requirements of the contracts, the international norms and standards, as well as the internal rules of the Control & Instrumentation Department (PLEN/INS).
Your main tasks will be the following:
- You will be responsible for the development of the installation specifications, development of standards (e.g. hook-up, support standards, etc.), level sketches, main instrumentation and telecommunication cable trays using the AVEVA E3D tool;
- Production of technical room plans (instrumentation, telecommunication, CCR, etc.);
- Development of MTO/BOQ with associated weights;
- Development of cable lists and their assignment to reels;
- You will be in charge of your multidisciplinary interfaces within the project (e.g. piping, structure, electricity, etc.) or may be multi-site;
- You will participate in the development or improvement of installation standards;
- You will elaborate the progress on the development of the 3D model;
- Participation in model reviews.
In this project context, we are looking for a motivated employee who wants to invest in the installation speciality and integrate into an existing team, and who is fluent in English.
Autonomy, rigour, dynamism, communication skills, curiosity and a taste for teamwork are essential criteria.
Knowledge of Naviswork, Tekla and Autocad software would be a plus.
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (extendable) - Long-Term Assignment
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Project type: DEEP WATER O&G Floating unit (FPSO, FLNG etc), SHALLOW WATER O&G platform
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas
- Category: Instrumentation Equipment