Offshore floating wind farm in France.
AVENTA is looking for a cable installation engineer on behalf of his client:
The position was mainly established for the purpose of supporting the Implementation Team. The candidate will join company’s Implementation Team and will be involved in reviewing detailed engineering phases of the project produced by main installator contractor. You will be in charge in reviewing all the procedures/method statements (RAMS) for the execution of the project producted by installator contractor. You will be part of a greater team working closely with the engineering Team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Engineer and review installation procedures/ method statements (RAMS) for static and dynamic submarine cables installation; espcially for the pull-in and laying activities
- Preparation of presentations for HAZID/HAZOP meetings
- Coordinate with company’s departments to ensure review of procedures (RAMS) accompanied documentation
- Communications with the contractor for clarifications, alignment etc.
- Attendance to teleconferences/face to face meetings
- Minimum 5 years related engineering experience in the oil and gas industry or equivalent onto installation projects
- Other working experience in similar positions is under consideration as well
- A higher university degree in Engineering
- Master in Engineering
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills in English language
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project Scheduling and CAD software required
- Knowledge on dynamic cables installation will be consider as plus
This job could be done remotely but we would prefer to get the ressource in our engineering office in Biarritz or Paris (France)
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: long term
- Location: Smart working or from engineering office - Biarritz (FR), Paris (FR)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy