You will contribute to the decarbonization of the economy working on the biggest offshore wind farm & interconnectors Worldwide (France, USA, Italy, UK, Germany and Netherlands)
You can find more details on our project session on our website.
Aventa is looking to hire an installation engineer in order to participate to UK offshore wind development project.
Responsibilities and specific technical competencies:
Act as a technical interface with the client for document preparation
Act as technical point of contact for scopes of work within the project
Report to Installation Department outcome of meetings and technical discussions Critically evaluates technical and contractual information
Analyses and understands customer technical challenges Development of technical design solutions against client scope of work.
Fully grasps all engineering challenges and effectively utilizes engineering tools andtechniques to overcome challenges as they occur.
Develops technical procedures associated with installing cables in the offshore marine environment
Ensures that the engineering technical solution provision is best in class and effectivewith respect to cost, quality, and Safety
preparation of method statements for the followingactivities: Cable burial risk assessment (CBRA)
Route EngineeringBurial assessment study (BAS)
Cable installation works
Pre-sweeping/ dredging works
Mattress installation works
Rock placement (rock dumping)
Cable pull-in at landfall and at offshore substation
- GIS software experience is a plus
- Autocad software experience is mandatory
- Italian and English are mandatory.
- HNC/HND or equivalent in a technical Engineering subject
- An advantage to having a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degrees in Engineering Technology or other Engineering related subjects
Resident in Milan. Smartworking is possible
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: long term assignement
- Location: Milan or Middlesbrought ( part-time smart working is acceptable)
- Country: Italy, United Kingdom
- Contract type: Permanent
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy